Women's Ministry is a very broad term used to define a multi-facet ministry.Our heart is to reach women inside and outside the church with the love of Christ, see them grow in their walk with the Lord, and apply God's Word to their lives. We want to encourage, equip, and strengthen them in their faith. Women's Ministry includes Women's Bible studies, prayer meetings, and special events, such as retreats, teas, boutiques, etc. We have a mentoring ministry, studies for moms of preschoolers, and monthly book clubs. Ladies who are friendly and have a heart for hospitably serve as greeters and hostesses.
We believe that whatever gift the Lord has given each woman can be used in this ministry, from painting and drawing to teaching and singing. Because we have seen God work in amazing ways, our theme Scripture is Ephesians 3:20, "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us…
R&R Bible Study 2019-2020
“Breathtaking Grace” is a 20 week study on the Book of Romans. We begin on Sept. 23rd in the sanctuary at 7:00 pm, and the following week will meet in various homes around town.
Due to concerns regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus it has been decided to cancel the remaining studies. Please stay tuned for a virtual "wrap up" in a few weeks.
Breathtaking Grace - Romans
Heart to Heart - Monthly Newsletter
Studies and Ministry Opportunities
Please contact Kelly Bell or Cindy Chapman at 677-5667 for more information.
- REAL Tuesdays from 7:00-8:30 pm. Our desire is to create new RELATIONSHIPS, bring ENCOURAGEMENT to one another, hold each other ACCOUNTABLE to what's right, and LAUGH out loud! - Sept. 17, Feb. 18, April 28 and July 21. These are free events so bring a friend!
- Moms - Meeting are the first and third Thursdays for the months of September -May. 9:15 am-11:15 am. Contact Jessica Cernetic @ 619-871-5377 for more info.
- Widows Might - Meetings are the first Tuesday of each month for Bible study and the third Tuesday of each month for fun with card and table games. Both meetings are from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM and both conclude with sharing a covered-dish dinner. All meetings are in homes. For more information, contact Gail at 310-702-0972, [email protected] or Betty at 951-696-5817, email [email protected]
- Women’s Christian Book Clubs- Various groups meet once a month call Susan Wells- Thursday nights at 7:00 - 951-290-9753 or Debre- Wednesday mornings at 11:30 - 951-764-0408 for more information
- Welcome Team- Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, and special events.
- Special Events - We plan different events for women throughout the year meetings vary.
R&R Studies Archives
Additional studies available are:1&2 Samuel ,Nehemiah, Job, Mark,1 Corinthians, 1&2 Thessalonians, 1&2, Timothy, Titus, Hebrews, 1&2 Peter, 1,2&3 John, Jude, and various Psalms.