Creating opportunities for a community of men to seek God, actively engage one another. Helping Men pass on masculinity to their sons and presenting positive male models to their daughters. Foster male relationships with like-minded men for encouragement and engaging the world we live in.
Men’s Weekly Event:
- Mens Prayer - Tuesday Morning 7:00 am - 8: 00 am
- Join a group of faithful men as they gather every Tuesday Morning for prayer at 7:00 am in the Mercy Room.
- Saturday Men’s Group - Mercy Room 6:30 am -8:00 am.
- Men interested in accountability and studying the word of God with like-minded men can join our Saturday Men’s group meeting Saturdays at 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM in our fellowship room located at the front of the main campus. Contact Ernie Lizarraga by Email
- Men’s Breakfast - July 13, 2019 - 7:30am to 9:00am - 7.00 donation at the door - Guest Speaker - TBA
Father and Son Outdoor Adventure
Mammoth Lakes, CA
COST: $195 per person. Space is limited
WHERE: The Mammoth Lakes area in Sierra Mountains is just 300 miles north of L.A. The lakes and streams in this area are some of the most productive waters in the world for Browns, Brooks, Cutthroats, and Rainbow Trout. All are within minutes of where we are staying. The surrounding pine-covered mountains, reflecting on the snow-fed lakes offer an awesome sight of God’s handiwork to OUTDOORS men of all ages.
WHO: Anglers, outdoors men, or anyone who enjoys clear skies and fresh mountain air, are welcome. Angler or not, it’s a great time for all! Yes, your son(s) ages 7 and older are welcome! SPACE IS LIMITED! SIGN-UP EARLY!
OBJECTIVE: Like any other retreat we want this to be a time of spiritual growth. Together we will worship and study God’s Word. The lure of the outdoors and angling provide a common ground to build new friendships in a godly atmosphere and to learn patience, of course, as men of God.
LODGING: We have reserved condominiums in Mammoth. They each have access to all the comforts of home: full kitchen, microwave, T.V., pool, jacuzzi, sauna, recreation room, and laundry facilities. A shopping center is located near by.
MEALS: Three hot dinners will be provided. You will be responsible for your own breakfasts and lunches daily.
REGISTER: You can register at the info booth beginning on April 28th until May 6th after all three services, or at the church office Monday-Thursday. Additional sign-ups will continue after May 6th IF spaces are available. A $100 per person deposit is due at registration. Final payment is due June 10th.
Join us for a great weekend of fun, come and be encouraged in the Lord while you enjoy fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, snow, and the great outdoors!