Night of Hope
Thursday Night support groups are for adults and their children who want to experience HOPE through healing and wholeness.
Because no hurt is beyond HOPE!
Thursday Night Groups are 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Meet at our Upper Campus, and park in our lower church parking lot.
HOPE GROUPS: Have you noticed that the greatest problem facing us as individuals and all of humanity is loss of HOPE? Your Hurts, Your Habits, and Your Hang-ups have left you emotionally drained. You have tried everything to make life easier, and nothing works. Not trying harder; not reading another blog, tweet, or book; not asking your friends for advice; and certainly not watching a television PhD or listening to a radio host show us in 2 minutes how easy it is to get “it” together.
Calvary Murrieta wants you to know that no matter what is cheating you of HOPE, you don’t have to go it alone. Each Small Group is designed for you to live life encouraged and empowered. You will also experience the comfort of authentic community, and enjoy the abundant life that Jesus offers us. Is it time for a change of direction? You are invited to come and connect with us every Thursday night and walk a journey of HOPE at one of our small group meetings. Or if you prefer, talk to us at [email protected] or call the church office and ask for church secretary, Kristyn Suemnick.
Are you Tired? Frustrated? Is Life Chaotic?
Are your relationships robbing you of life?
Are you feeling you can’t continue this way any longer?
We have a group for you where you can experience the joy of authentic HOPE
People who attend will:
- Experience a Christ-centered and life-transforming program of victory from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
- Know people are there to work on their own situations, so safety and anonymity is a basic tenent of all of our small group environments.
- Find a community of people who are interested in loving you and celebrating God’s transformative work in your life.
- Find that as we share life’s experiences with one another in small groups, we experience healthy relationships and are able to accept God’s freedom of forgiveness.
- Find Gods’ healing power in solving life’s hurts and the habits we use to protect ourselves from those hurts.
- Experience freedom that leads to inner peace, joy, and stronger personal relationships with others and with a loving and forgiving Heavenly Father.
Are you walking through life without the support of a real community? We believe that no one should have to go it alone. Share your journey and find support, care, comfort, encouragement, and strength as you meet others who are facing similar hardships while walking through life challenges.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone
We would like to bring support and encouragement to you with our 13-week class "From Mourning to Joy” beginning Sunday Feb. 9th - May 24th from 2-4pm in the Agape Room. Register Online Here.
Divorce Care, DC4K (Divorce Care for Kids 5-12 yrs). For more info, contact Rick DeLeon or visit www.divorcecare.org
Are life’s circumstances overwhelming? Do you wish you had someone to talk to who can offer perspective and advice who has your interest in mind? Do you feel hopeless? If so Calvary Murrieta’s Biblical Church Counselor’s (BCC) have experience in life’s trials, and are ready to share comfort and hope. They are available to guide and help individuals discover Christ-centered answers to a wide range of personal and marital challenges.