This ministry is to minister to our military personnel, to help those that have served our country, are deployed, have returned home, active or retired, to serve them as they have served us.
We offer support to our men and women of the Military that need our assistance with various needs.
What we can do ...
- Track and pray for the needs of military families, deployed troops, and veterans
- Receive prayer requests for military personnel and disseminate as appropriate
- Contact military members and families to identify prayer needs
- Come alongside members who receive deployment orders and help them prepare for the separation
- Physically: help ready the house, car and other physical items
- Practically: help set up financial plan, get paperwork in order and walk through funeral plan
- Spiritually: lead pre-deployment Bible studies and pray with the family
- Emotionally: provide a listening ear and resources for families and coordinate church wide send off for the troop, affirming and reassuring him/her that the church will watch over the family in their absence
- Stay in contact with the family of the deployed troop while he/she is gone
- Assess for any needs the church can meet
- Coordinate with other teams to meet those needs
- Serve as point of contact between the church and the deployed person
- Update the service member with encouraging news from home
- Put together and send a “care package” to each deployed service member on a regular (monthly) basis, which includes goodies, toiletries, funny items, cards, books, videos, magazines, etc.
- Post-Deployment Welcome Home / Reintegration
- Arrange “Welcome Home” celebration for the troop and family with the church
- Serve as mentor/support group during the reintegration period
- Provide counsel, practical help, support and encouragement
- Help the service member work with the VA, DOD, former employer, etc.
For further information or questions, please contact Pastor Rick at 951-677-5667.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Contact InformationContact: Pastor Rick Mossa
Phone: 951-677-5667 ext 1304